The environment and Kecon
We wish to fabricate innovative steel solutions – created by people for use by people – so we will:
- Ensure that our daily production and installation are well managed, with a constant focus on reducing unnecessary environmental impacts and risks.
- Continuously develop and improve our products, processes and solutions to avoid unnecessary environmental impacts whilst ensuring effective products that solve the customers' problems.
- Continuously assess alternative materials/solutions with our suppliers and other business partners.
- Assist our customers in finding the least environmentally damaging solutions to meet their needs.
- Allocate the necessary internal resources to ensure that the entire organisation is familiar with and understands the importance of our environmental work, and that everyone has the relevant tools, knowledge and time to perform their duties properly and in an environmentally sound way.
- Ensure good and efficient cooperation with all relevant authorities.
- Commit ourselves to continuous improvement of our products, our production and our management system.
- Keep abreast of and comply with all relevant legislation concerning both our production and our processes.
- Ensure that any incident involving environmental risks is dealt with immediately, and that the relevant authorities are notified immediately.
- Ensure that any run-up to such an event is discussed thoroughly to prevent similar incidents or near-incidents.